Oxford travel \"we make the change\".
Dear trekkers, you are warmly welcome if you want to enjoy new trekking route in Nepal with the respect of the local people and the environment.
Opening date: 08 Oct 2011 - 22 Oct 2011
Daniel Francois (french mountain Guide)
Suman Pathak (Trekking guide of Nepal)
Lal Bahadur Rai (L.B Rai, Ex-cellent cook)
Dhan Bahadur (Porter)
Khum Bahadur (Porter)
- This trekking is for the people who have good physical condition and can walk for 6-7 hours a day.
- Original wild trekking where you can not see any tourist except crossing round Annapurna route for 30 minute.
- Its a peaceful trekking with less human settlements and with beautiful panoramic view.
- Please do not provide sweets to the kids.Oxford Travel and tour will provide educational accessories and clothes to the village people with the help of \"Made In Pyrenees\"
- Please do not use cell phones any G.P.S system.You have to forget all your technologies for this trek.
- We use technologies only in the emergency case.
- Oxford travel and tour make the difference for the porter
- Oxford travel commits to protect this route for not making like coca-cola treks.
- Maximum number in a group is 6 pax.
- Maximum altitude 3900 meter.
- 8 days camping, total 11days from kathmandu to Kathmandu.